The use of machined metal instead of plastic provides military-grade drop protection without the bulk . Drop tested to survive 9.9’ (3M) drops on concrete, Defense Shield is the ultimate way to protect but not cover up, your Galaxy S9.
A heavy-duty, machined aluminum bumper protects the perimeter of your device, while inside, soft rubber wraps around your Galaxy S9, protecting from drops and ensuring metal never touches your device. An oversized raised lip protects your screen from drops and surface scratches. In the rear, clear polycarbonate protects your device without covering it up. An integrated sound channel amplifies the bottom speaker and redirects sound to the front of the case for the best sound experience. Simple snap on construction means no tools are required.
- Certified To Survive 10’ (3m) Drops on Concrete; Exceeds MIL-STD-810G for drops
- Durable, machined metal exterior frame provides military-grade protection without the bulk
- Integrated sound channel amplifies the bottom speaker and redirects sound to the front
- Soft rubber interior lining absorbs shocks and jolts
- Clear polycarbonate shell protects your device without covering up your choice of color
- Raised lip protects your screen from drops and surface scratches
- Simple, snap on construction means no tools or screws required
How long will it take to deliver?
Delivery within New Zealand will approximately take three to five business days and this applies to all of our products. Our Henderson, Auckland warehouse holds tons of stock and our distributors are on-call; we send items out within an hour, after we've processed your order! We work with Post Haste and Courier Post to ensure your order is picked, packed and delivered to your door (with tracking) with care and speed.
How should I expect my package?
Post Haste or Courier Post will deliver your package to your nominated address during business hours, Mondays-Fridays, 9am-5pm. They'll need you to sign for the package.
What if I'm not home?
If no one is at the designated address to take delivery, the courier company will drop the parcel to the nearest Post Haste office. A calling card will be left with the post office address and time your parcel will be available to collect. You will then have 7 days to collect your parcel, if it is not collected within this time it will be returned to OmniTech.
Flat Rate of $5 & Free Shipping above $50 anywhere in New Zealand.