Defense Lux is precisely crafted to perfectly fit and protect your Galaxy S9. The use of machined metal around the perimeter, instead of plastic, provides military-grade drop protection without the bulk. Inside, a shock-absorbing, rubber layer is mated to a hard, impact resistant polycarbonate backing. On the back, a luxurious rear panel is added, ensuring Defense Lux always feels great in hand. Drop tested to survive 9.9’ (3M) drops on concrete, Defense Lux exceeds the drop standards laid out by Military Standard MIL-STD-810G. An integrated sound channel amplifies the bottom speaker and redirects sound to the front of the case for the best sound experience. Simple, one-piece construction means Defense Lux is easy to snap on, no tools required.
- Certified To Survive 10’ (3m) Drops on Concrete; Exceeds MIL-STD-810G for drops
- Durable, machined metal exterior frame provides military-grade protection without the bulk
- Integrated sound channel amplifies the bottom speaker and redirects sound to the front
- Luxurious rear back panel feels great in hand
- Soft rubber interior lining absorbs shocks and jolts
- Clear polycarbonate shell protects your device without covering up your choice of color
- Raised lip protects your screen from drops and surface scratches.
- Simple, snap on construction means no tools or screws required
How long will it take to deliver?
Delivery within New Zealand will approximately take three to five business days and this applies to all of our products. Our Henderson, Auckland warehouse holds tons of stock and our distributors are on-call; we send items out within an hour, after we've processed your order! We work with Post Haste and Courier Post to ensure your order is picked, packed and delivered to your door (with tracking) with care and speed.
How should I expect my package?
Post Haste or Courier Post will deliver your package to your nominated address during business hours, Mondays-Fridays, 9am-5pm. They'll need you to sign for the package.
What if I'm not home?
If no one is at the designated address to take delivery, the courier company will drop the parcel to the nearest Post Haste office. A calling card will be left with the post office address and time your parcel will be available to collect. You will then have 7 days to collect your parcel, if it is not collected within this time it will be returned to OmniTech.
Flat Rate of $5 & Free Shipping above $50 anywhere in New Zealand.